Land Development Project Manager | Designer
Land Development Project Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Hubble Homes, a leader in the home building industry in Boise and throughout the Treasure Valley, is expanding its Land Development operations! We are seeking an experienced Land Development Project Manager who will develop raw land and install infrastructure to prepare for the construction of homes.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or 5 years of land development project management, surveying or engineering experience.
- Competency in reading civil engineering drawings and performing material take-offs.
- Excellent organizational skills, is a self-starter and can manage/structure their own time
The Land Development Project Manager will manage the planning, development, and build-out of lots for Land Development projects. The Land Development Project Manager will serve the Idaho Treasure Valley's residential market in partnership with the Land Development team.
The Land Development Project Manager is responsible to define, plan, execute, monitor, and close out the Land Development projects. A full job description is available from Hubble Homes.
This is a full-time position with competitive benefits; salary dependent upon experience. Come join a winning team with an established and growing company!
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-Time
Hubble Homes is expanding its Design department. We are seeking an experienced candidate to fill a position as Designer I.
Under direct supervision, the Designer I prepares clear, complete and accurate working plans and detailed drawings of residential homes and home sites using current design software. Designer I will also prepare and manage the permit and superintendent packages including plans, reports and applications.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree or Technical Diploma in Auto-CAD, Revit, drafting, or a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required.
- Basic drafting knowledge, proficient with computer-aided drafting and printing.
- Ability to work with many people in a high pressure situation.
- Must possess strong communication, planning and organizational skills.
This is a full-time position with competitive benefits; salary dependent upon experience.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.