New Home Sales Professionals | CRM / Leads Coordinator | Estimator
CRM / Leads Coordinator
Job Title: CRM / Leads Coordinator
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports To: Director of Marketing / VP of Sales & Marketing
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
The purpose of a CRM / Leads Coordinator is to direct marketing efforts by maintaining, updating, and training our NHS how to use “Top Builder” with an end of mind to receive referral business and demonstrate great Customer follow up. This position will also be our online chat assistance for the website during office hours enabling us to assist more traffic units, and convert more appointments getting us more sales.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (additional duties may be assigned):
- Assist the Director of Marketing
- Help Maintain the Company Website
- Help Maintain promotional and collateral materials
- Develop standardized sales templates, and campaigns, and Handouts.
- Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Supporting sales staff by providing sales data, marketing trends, forecast, account analysis, new product information, and relaying customer service requests.
- Tracking campaigns, and preparing performance analysis reports.
- Working with customers to develop case study, reference, and testimonial database.
Coordinate Various online communication and marketing activities
- Maintain Website, Social Media implementation and maintenance, email campaigns, and E-Blasts.
- Understanding, and communicating with Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest, BDX, Web.
- Assist the Director of Marketing with various online media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans.
- Write and maintain content.
- Provide Monthly analytical updates
- Set and maintain Website conversion rate goals.
- Communicate and Assist Leads from website/social media (online chat), and book appointments to meet our NHS.
Coordinate Outside Realtor Relation Programs
- Maintain Communication with Realtors with Monthly E-blasts
- Assist Director of Marketing with tracking and distributing Realtor Rewards Program Funds.
- Assist Director of Marketing in planning annual realtor incentive programs.
Market Data Collection / Customer Relation Management
- Upload data and initiate appropriate marketing campaigns to meet traffic objectives.
- Ensure NHS are upload weekly registration cards into CRM “Top Builder” and audit that our NHS are inputting the information correctly.
- Assist Director of Marketing in preparing marketing reports, and campaigns by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecast, account analyses, new product information, and relaying customer services requests.
- Track campaigns; prepare performance analysis reports of post campaign and make recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications.
- Work with customers to develop case study, reference, and testimonial database.
RELATIONSHIP TO OTHERS
Reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing. Works very closely with Director of Marketing, New Home Specialists, Broker and other staff members to implement the company strategy.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
Has the authority to implement the overall strategic marketing CRM and Website Chat plan of the company as approved by the VP of Sales & Marketing, Director of Marketing, and the CEO.
KNOWELDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited organization, preferably in marketing or advertising.
• Minimum of 4 years marketing/sales experience with a proven and successful track record.
• Proficient with Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point, and Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management Database (Preferred)
• Sales / Customer Service Experience (Preferred)
Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must. Ability to manage several projects simultaneously. Must have strong creative skills. Must be a motivated self-starter, detail oriented, well organized, with a hands-on approach and a strong work ethic. Must exhibit high integrity with a strong team-oriented focus. Must be able to get along with diverse personalities and function effectively in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Estimator
Department: Estimating - Operations
Reports To: Estimating Manager
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Meridian, Idaho
Supports the Estimating department by preparing, maintaining, and reporting residential construction quantity information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
PREPARE QUANTITY ESTIMATES
- Performs and maintains accurate quantity take-offs for all plans, elevations and options.
- Creates and maintains accurate product and service database for budgets and purchase orders.
- Monitors and ensures accuracy of quantity quotes submitted by vendors and subcontractors.
- Manage Community specific requirements, CC&R’s, and other lot specific costs.
- Communicates and works with Purchasing Manager to organize and maintain bid documents, product, and service information including specifications and scopes of work.
- Reports weekly progress to Estimating Manager.
PRODUCE ACCURATE BUDGETS
Produce accurate budgets to ensure purchase orders accurately reflect what products and options are going into the house.
Performs database maintenance to ensure accurate parts and assemblies.
Review showroom menu, plans and specifications, ACC submittals, purchase orders, sales contracts and addendums to ensure paperwork is correct, and homes are built correctly.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
Has the authority to create purchase orders and variance purchase orders.
RELATIONSHIP TO OTHERS
Reports directly to the Estimating Manager. Works regularly with the VP of Operations, Purchasing, Design, Scheduling and Construction.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- College Education in construction field is preferred.
- Experience in residential and/or commercial construction and subcontracting preferred.
- Experience in the estimating preferred
- Must possess strong problem solving, analysis & communication skills, as well as an attention to detail.
- Must have excellent computer, spreadsheet and Auto-cad skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to gain a broad-based understanding of the organization, business plans and visions of the company along with priorities of the President is imperative.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work closely and confidently with a wide variety of individuals.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com